Apply now if you are:
- Specialist in general Adult Psychiatry with wide psychiatric education with comprehensive treatment competencies in psychological, biological and social-psychiatric treatment methods
- A team player/good social skills
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of quality development
- Experienced and/or interested in the field of research
- Experienced with teaching and guidance
- Fluent in English
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract
- 104.000 EUR minimum yearly salary (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- Free 5 months language course for you and suitably for your family
- Monthly 800 EUR settlement assistance, plus 70 EUR extra support per child, free accommodation and childcare in Budapest during the language training (at a recommended facility)
- A free trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Support in integration, in authorization and administrative processes in finding kindergarten, school, house
- Relocation assistance and spouse employment assistance
- Аn autobiography in English (CV)
- 1 (one) full – length photo, not older than 6 months
Important! CV must be completed in details.
Please remember that it is your face to the employer as a detailed description of your experience and gives you bigger chance for approval. Any other certificates for courses completed, recommendations will be a plus.
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: +359 877 893 777