Apply now if you are:
- A dentist with 3-5 years of experience
- Have solid experience in general conservative dentistry
- Interested in implantology and/or minor oral surgeries
- Motivated for living and working abroad
- Able to take part in our intensive language course in Budapest
- Proficient in spoken and written English
What can you expect?
- Fixed monthly salary in the first period: 35.000-45.000 DKK
- The conditions after 18-24 months are renegotiable. A raise between 50-75% is to be expected
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A 5 months free, intensive language course in Budapest prior to work start and half month Danish Medical Language Program via Skype
- 800 EUR settlement assistance per month and free accommodation in Budapest during the language training
- 70 EURextra support per child
- Free child care for nursery and kindergarten aged children (at a recommended facility)
All expenses and fees are covered by the hospitals,
our services are free of charge for the doctors.
- Аn autobiography in English (CV)
- 1 (one) full – length photo, not older than 6 months
Important! CV must be completed in details.
Please remember that it is your face to the employer as a detailed description of your experience and gives you bigger chance for approval. Any other certificates for courses completed, recommendations will be a plus.
For further information, please, do not hesitate to contact us:
Tel: +359 877 893 777